Spring has sprung and summer is just around the corner. Whether you have a small space or an expansive patio or backyard, here are some cozy ideas outdoor patio to make your space entertaining to embrace most of the warm summer. (I featured our outdoor patio in our cabin which you can view at the very end.) For summer front porch decorating ideas, you can find them here.
A dining set of weather resistant chairs and a bench and polystyrene slats & powder coated aluminum framed table. For a shade on a sunny day, I purchased this weather, water & UV resistant Umbrella. What I love about this umbrella is that I am able to rotate it 360 degrees to control the shades. It is very easy to assemble. I assembled it by myself and took me about 50 minutes. For a pop of colors, my daughter and I picked these floral pillows and I planted some annual blooms. Our patio is now set for a summer of fun, and evenings of endless laughter and stories. Priceless memories and moments to cherish. Don’t forget to buy patio furniture covers to protect your outdoor furniture from the elements during the winter months.
More Cozy Ideas – Outdoor Patio
1. A pergola is a nice addition to your backyard. A great place to gather and relax.
2. Bring the indoor outdoor on a beautiful day by dining in this
lovely spot sheltered by luscious greenery and surrounded by gorgeous & colorful flowers.
3, Enjoy the sunset in this lovely warm evening. Sit and relax on
your rooftop patio .Nest your back on these pieces of contemporary, bright and pop of color pillows while you enjoy the sunset.
5. Lounge on this contemporary luxury set of chair and ottoman
after dinner. The perfect place to perch with your cocktail. An umbrella for a cover on a sunny day. Light up the fireplace in the cool summer night.
6. With these comfy set of 4 chairs and coffee table, create an
outdoor area for conversing with your friends and family. Or just hug and enjoy the view for yourself while sipping your morning coffee with your partner.
7. Add this bistro set to your garden. A place for two to converse
and enjoy the outdoor luscious greenery. And don’t forget the cup or tea or coffee.
8. Dress up your patio with the sofa with comfy cushions.
Linger longer outdoor by lighting up the fire bowl pit in the cool summer night.
9. Dress up your patio with this cylindrical shaped pergola and
sectional with bright colored pillows set against these luscious greeneries. A contemporary setting with nature in mind.
10. Enjoy the outdoor under a shade with this set of wooden chair
after a long day at work.
11. A charming addition to your yard. Two blue chairs and a table
on a gravel pad. With the bright, painted wooden fence behind, you won’t miss them as you pass by.
12. A place for family and friends to gather and converse. A set
of four lounging chairs arranged around the brick fire-place, that allows them to enjoy the outdoor even in the cool evenings.
13. Add these padded wicker chairs and wooden table in your
outdoor area and make the most of the summer. Dine or play board games with your family and friends while you enjoy the scent of the freshly cut grass.
14. Create an intimate space to dine, relax and converse with
your family and friends with this stylish, pergola. A beautiful sectional with blue color cushions nestled against the picturesque palm trees. A couple chairs for extra company, Enjoy the outdoor with protection against the sun’s UV rays.
15. Have breakfast or lunch outdoor on a round table and metal
chairs with seat cushions for comfort. Complete it with an umbrella for protection on a hot sunny day.
16. A wooden picnic table and an umbrella to protect you from the
sun. To add more colors to your patio , there is a perfect place to put your potted flowers right behind the bench. Padded seating and yellow and blue cushions for comfort. Enjoy your morning coffee or dinner with your family and friends.
17. A place to enjoy conversing with your family and friends with
an evening cocktail in this bold, neon color palette wicker sectional, two end tables and a chair. Experience the glowing night of fun and laughter:)
18. Kick back and relax after a hectic day in the office in your own
oasis. A set of wicker chair and end table surrounded by luscious greenery in this urban neighborhood. Add a wooden lattice screen for privacy.
19. Lounge on this beautiful set of open weave chair which provides
an airy feel to the space. Embrace the warm summer nights with a cocktail and the view of the rooftop city lights.
20. Dress up your outdoor space with this set of woven scoop
tub chair. A timeless style that provides ultimate comfort. Pair them with a set of distressed concrete topped tables to create a
perfect spot to perch and enjoy a cold lemonade on a hot, sunny day with the towering bamboo to add some shades.
21. A rustic look with flair. A gazebo to enjoy the outdoor with sun
protection, two benches and a table perfect for an afternoon backyard picnic .
22. An extension to your home. Chairs, a table and a ottoman
under a pergola. Dine outdoor or just sit and relax and enjoy your local soundscapes. Listen to the chirping sound from your backyard buddies and the crickets’ chorus at night time.
23. An attractive reclaimed wooden table with wicker chairs are
perfect addition to your outdoor space. A place to dine with your family or just an evening of fun board games.
24. Enjoy your breakfast Mediterranean style. This eye-catching
outdoor space is full of interests, colors, textures and shapes. Exposed bricks and textured walls, coordinated with earthy tones of warm terracotta, sand and burnt orange. Accentuated with blue hue on the flooring and on the table. Woven patio dining chairs with metal legs and a couple of rustic wooden, woven chairs for extra seating. Wall adorned with an extra ordinary piece of reclaimed wood art. For an intimate feel, perch on this love seat with red and sand color pillows. A vintage lamp, a hanging pendant light and wall sconces illuminate the space in the evening. Oversize terracotta planters with luscious greenery and climbing vines, blue orchid on the wall planter for a final touch.
27. A set of white garden table and two chairs to enjoy your paradise in your own backyard.
29. Sit comfortably on a wicker sofa, Some pillows for
added cushion and an end table for your drinks. Enjoy your island living and embrace the stunning beauty of water shoreline right in front of your doorstep.
30. An umbrella for that hot, sunny day, a wooden table and benches
on an octagon shaped wooden deck. Just kick back and relax from your hectic work day. Have dinner with your family and spend the rest of the afternoon outdoor relaxing or enjoy the evening campfire. Embrace the clean fresh air, while you listen to your own backyard’s soundscapes. Birds’ singing, the cricket’s chirping, sounds from the insects’ wings rubbing together, and gaze upon the wild life as they pass by . The lake view and nature right at your front door step, can you get anymore closer to nature?
The unparalleled beauty of the lake view from our cabin, “One of the best view in the Cariboo”
Luna affirmed while relaxing in our porch under the hammock 🙂
By the lake front is a camp ground like setting. We placed a picnic table and a gazebo. A firepit for the kids to do the weenie roast after a swim and enjoy a campfire s’mores in the evening..
Bridge Lake is in the Cariboo region, A lake which has over twenty islands for exploring. One of the untouched wilderness in the province of British Columbia, Canada
Do you have a cozy spot in your patio or backyard that you spend most of your time in the summer? Would you like to share them? I can post and share them by emailing me your photos at email@example.com. Have a good summer 🙂